Low Greenlands Caravan Park has no more than 25 pitches making it perfect for people looking for a small, friendly site.
Easy to get to (we're just minutes away from Junction 34 on the M6) yet perfectly placed to explore North Lancashire, the Lake District and North Yorkshire, Low Greenlands's has all the facilities you need to make your stay an enjoyable one.
• Hard standing - we have stone chips hard standing
• Electric hook ups - all pitches have a power supply
• Showers and toilets - our shower and toilet block is brand new and features separate mens and womens wet room shower facilties with separate cubicles
• Disabled facilities - we pride ourselves on having excellent disabled facilities with very low gradient wheelchair ramp access to the shower and toilet block with a separate disabled toilet and shower room inside the block
• Office and reception area - for a warm Lancashire welcome and friendly advice